If you are a lover of gas lift beds, then this Rome Bed is for you. Besides being a source of relaxation and comfort after a hectic day’s works, the Rome Bed can also be used to store your extra quilts, sheets, pillows and other minor items. This furniture is really unique.
It has a solid wooden structure, is made of a strong metallic frame, and rests on strong wooden feet legs. All of these properties mean it is one of the most durable, sturdy and reliable bed frames in the market today.
Its headboard is well padded with pure foam making it possible to rest your head while reading or conversing, and the fact it comes in brown velvet colour means it can blend into most room colour and still not give difficulties when cleaning.
- Comes with a gas lift storage
- Head board padded with pure foam
- Strong metallic frame
- Solid wooden structure
- Strong wooden feet legs
- Color: Brown
- Assembly Required: Yes
Queen Bed: L 223 x W 169 x H 140cm
King Bed: L 223 x W 200 x H 140cm
Box 1: L 147 x W 123 x H 9cm
Box 2: L 190 x W 35 x H 23cm
Box 3: L 10 x W 10 x H 10cm
Box 4: L 65 x W 8 x H 5cm
Box 1: L 163 x W 123 x H 9cm
Box 2: L 205 x W 35 x H 23cm
Box 3: L 10 x W 10 x H 10cm
Box 4: L 65 x W 8 x H 5cm
Our PayPal address is Imperialfurnitureoz@gmail.com
Bank: Bank of Melbourne
Bsb no: 193 879
Account Name: Imperial Furniture
Account No: 423 727 439
On average, payments are deducted from your account in real time during the online purchase, and the processing can take up to 48 hours and upon receipt of the full amount the product is sent to you in the following business day.
If you find any difficulty in the payment method you choose, contact the customer support in the contact details.
Your order will be shipped using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method. We have established a strong professional relationship with some of the best delivery third-party couriers to facilitate ease of delivery. Please be advised we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Consignments exceeding the weight of 25 kg, or too large to offload, the buyer is advised to facilitate extra labor to assist the courier unloading.
Imperial furniture uses third party couriers and is not in any control to what happens while in transit. Moreover, imperial furniture does not take responsibility for any losses and or/damages during transit if the product(s) in question is not insured as we use standard freight and bulky item couriers.
You can track your order progress anytime as the products we offer have tracking number provided for each product. The shipping and handling cost can be calculated using the postage calculator provided on our check out page. However, the lead time arising from the delivery period given is estimated and imperial furniture is not liable for a longer delay on the delivery as these services are contracted on third-party terms.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
To provide you will the greatest selection, orders are dispatched on the next available business day upon completion of your order, however, transit times are based on estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
-Victoria: 2-5 Business Day
– New south wales/ Australian capital territory: 3-7 business days
– South Australia: 3-7 business days
– Queensland: 4-7 business days
– Tasmania: 4-10 business days
– Western Australia: 5-12 business days
– Northern territory: 6-14 business days
Please note: Business days do not include the weekends and public holidays.
Warranty & Refund Policy
Under the Australian consumer law, Imperial furniture provides a certain period of warranty to all its products unless stated otherwise in the description. Products that have defective signs, operational product failure or are received broken or deemed dead on arrival (DOA), buyers are highly advised to contact the customer support via an e-mail describing the areas of concern and images taken as proof to substantiate the claims not later than 7 days upon receipt on the product.
READY TO ASSEMBLE GOODS AND LEGS ON LOUNGES
Customers are advised upon receiving of the R.T.A(Ready to assemble) stock, goods should be examined thoroughly for any damage, missing parts or defects before assembling. Any defects should be reported to the store of purchase within a period of 2 days upon receiving of such goods. Damage Claims arising after assembly of products will not be recognized.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damages that may be caused due to improper assembly; or
- Misuse and neglect of received goods; or
- Damages arising from poor storage; or
- Any use of corrosive/ toxic detergents or cleaning agents which are not recommended for its type; or
- Normal wear and tear; or
- Minor issues that have been neglected thus escalating to major.
SCOPE OF WARRANTY
The remedies availed under this warrant policy are available to the original owner, purchaser, beneficiary (or rightful heir) of the product and it’s not transferable.
Unless deemed an escalated major fault due to negligence, this warranty covers under the applicable period all defective parts and material of the product.
Imperial furniture liability in this warrant policy is not extended to:
- Failure, damage or deterioration in partial/full arising from normal wear & tear; or
- Damages or corrosion arising from the use, storage, assembly and damages due to failure to adhere to installation and maintenance instructions; or
- Damages arising from instances where a product has been used for commercial purposes and in a manner /exempt to domestic use; or
- Damages arising from natural causes; or
- Defects to products sold to customers “as is” which prior to purchase have been brought to the attention of the buyer.
Upon receiving of goods, all defects, damages or manufacturers faults must be reported within 7 days and the arising issues clearly outlined and backed up by evidential images.
Deliveries made requires the presence of both parties so as to sign and receive goods, in the event that the recipient is unavailable at that point in time, the product(s) will be shipped back and a fresh delivery fee charged for the successive deliveries of consignment.
THE PROCESS OF THE RETURNED ITEM(S)
Before any returns are made, please contact the customer support to schedule the return and avail any other detail concerning the product(s) to be returned. If your order is correctly filled but yet you wish to return it, the return will be acceptable, however, only the cost of the merchandise will be refunded. All none defective products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE EXCEPTIONS
Goods will be replaced or a full refund made if:
- merchandise received does not match the description; or
- goods are in their original state as received and unused;
- quality of merchandise is defective;
- the quality of goods is not merchantable.
Goods will not be accepted or a refund issued if:
- wrong merchandise was ordered;
- consignment took longer for delivery than anticipated.
Any inquires about warranty &refund policy please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org