Upon receiving of goods, all defects, damages or manufacturers faults must be reported within 7 days and the arising issues clearly outlined and backed up by evidential images.
Deliveries made requires the presence of both parties so as to sign and receive goods, in the event that the recipient is unavailable at that point in time, the product(s) will be shipped back and a fresh delivery fee charged for the successive deliveries of consignment.
The Process of the returned item(s)
Before any returns are made, please contact the customer support to schedule the return and avail any other detail concerning the product(s) to be returned. If your order is correctly filled but yet you wish to return it, the return will be acceptable, however, only the cost of the merchandise will be refunded. All none defective products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Return and Exchange Exceptions
Goods will be replaced or a full refund made if:
- Merchandise received does not match the description; or
- Goods are in their original state as received and unused;
- Quality of merchandise is defective;
- The quality of goods is not merchantable.
Goods will not be accepted or a refund issued if:
- Wrong merchandise was ordered;
- Consignment took longer for delivery than anticipated.
Please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org